Long wearing highly pigmented metallic lipstick in a bold and unforgettable blue.
Lime Crime Cosmetics provides you with a unique shade to get you glam. The non-drying metallic-matte formula will leave you with a pearlescent finish and lightweight wear you’ve been searching for. Our Perlees Matte Metallic Lipstick provides highly pigmented color that clings to your lips without annoying reapplication every hour. It lasts all day and night. Throw it on before a night out on the town and keep your lips colorful without the worry of chapped or dry skin.
Lush floral packaging reveals a bouquet of 90s-inspired shades – a real treat for lipstick lovers looking to enhance their collection with something different!
All Lime Crime products are PETA verified vegan and Leaping Bunny certified cruelty free. Our products do not contain any animal-derived ingredients. As part of the Leaping Bunny pledge, our suppliers also certify that no animal testing is ever performed at any point in our supply chain.
- HIGHLY PIGMENTED METALLIC-MATTE. Our one of a kind, matte-pearl lipstick formula emanates a soft glow, reminiscent of dusted pearls. So pucker up and get ready for more than just your average pink lip gloss
- LONG WEARING. Pigmented, lightweight formula clings to lips for an all-day wear, without drying them out. Easy-on, easy-off. Perfect for regular women and MUA’s who want to add some glam to their cosmetic bag
- LIGHTWEIGHT + NON-DRYING. Our long lasting formula won’t leave your lips dry and chapped. Keep them moisturized with our non-drying matte lipstick that will keep your lips luscious all day long
- NOT YOUR AVERAGE LIPSTICK. Is red lipstick not fitting your bold makeup needs? This 90s inspired shade will enhance every collection. This metallic blue pearl lipstick will make a statement, every time
- VEGAN AND CRUELTY FREE. Verified vegan and Leaping Bunny certified cruelty free. Our products do not contain any animal-derived ingredients. Our suppliers also certify that there is no animal testing at any point in our supply chain